Colorful pens make me happy and my to-do list and calendar pretty.
Was it just me, or did every single morning this week feel like it should have been Friday already? This week has been mentally draining, and I am so excited to relax a little this weekend, get my hair cut (yay!), and see my in-laws (yes, I have awesome in-laws). It's actually the third weekend in a row that we've had family visiting, but at least they won't be staying with us (my brother stayed with us the past two weekends on his visit from Houston). And it's supposed to rain!
On to the links! Los links!
- Check out these amazing yellow dresses (some appropriate for work), inspired by Carey Mulligan (how cute is she?!?).
- I don't often wear jewelry (well, I'm getting better at that), but when I do, it's typically rings. I am majorly crushing on these slim stacking rings, featured on local Sacto blog Bows & Sparrows.
- I fancy myself pretty crafty--but I don't know if I could fill up one of these craft closets (maybe in my dreams).
- Winter for me is like a time of hibernation...I like to eat and sleep a lot. These two recipes caught my eye this week: pasta with broccoli, goat cheese, and oregano and ravioli with brussels sprouts and bacon. Both look yummy, quick, and healthy.
- And in the category of for your entertainment, I present Pop Chart Lab's Grand Taxonomy of Rap Names. No explanation necessary.
What are your favorite quick and healthy meals to make?