Friday, October 22, 2010

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 10.22.10

Colorful pens make me happy and my to-do list and calendar pretty.

Was it just me, or did every single morning this week feel like it should have been Friday already? This week has been mentally draining, and I am so excited to relax a little this weekend, get my hair cut (yay!), and see my in-laws (yes, I have awesome in-laws).  It's actually the third weekend in a row that we've had family visiting, but at least they won't be staying with us (my brother stayed with us the past two weekends on his visit from Houston).  And it's supposed to rain!  

On to the links! Los links!

What are your favorite quick and healthy meals to make?

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like those yellow dresses. Those will certainly brighten up the gloomy winter months to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including us in your roundup! So flattering!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to tell people all the time that colorful pens made me happy. I even bought some to use at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your haircut this weekend - looking forward to pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share in your love for colored pens. I can't make it out of Staples without picking up a pack or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove these--they're the pentel RSVP pens. Once in high school I used an entire pen when I pulled an all-nighter doing my entire poetry journal for the quarter. I think colorful edits are much kinder-sounding/looking than doing edits all in red. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.