In addition to writing a blog, I enjoy reading blogs. Lots of blogs. Well, skimming most of them. But really. Currently I have 244 sources in my feedly (it's like a pretty Google reader in Firefox plugin form). Not all of them post regularly, although many post several times a day.
I often save or share the blog posts I like in various forms, but the vast majority just sit in my saved items collecting dust. So I've picked a handful from this past week (well more like Fri-Thurs, since that's when I write this) to share with you all.
Be warned: These links are random. Some are extremely random. There are several that are related to fashion or office stuff (the topics of this blog), but there are some that I just want to share with you because I like them.
- Two great workspace posts popped up this week on Unpluggd: perfect workspaces and 5 ways to make your office chair suck a little less.
- Can't decide if you want silver or gold? Well, toss rose gold into the mix and you'll have an even harder time deciding [from Oh Joy!].
- One of my favorite daily reads is Swissmiss; this week included awesome takeout lid and ampersand art. (I'd love to add these to my cubicle if only there were enough space!)
- This gorgeous top works for boardrooms, bars, and anywhere else you can imagine. It's studded! (yes I am obsessed.) [from Corporette]
- And I'd love to make some of these crocheted plastic tote bags and carry them around, although all the plastic bags I get seem to be white. Where do you get these pretty yellow bags?!? [from The Storque]
- I've got a cubicle survival kit, but the Kitchn's got an Office Lunch Survival Kit. Check out the comments for even more great tips (thanks to t from The Kitchen Adventures for passing this on!).
Hope you enjoy these reads!