Has it been another week already? Excited to cross some things off my list this weekend and relax a bit. What do you have planned for this weekend? Some reading, maybe?
- This is shopping I'm allowed to do: Already Pretty highlights accessory shopping goldmines.
- Tucking in shirts is always tricky. Corporette asks readers how they keep their shirts in and offers some tips and tricks.
- Recycling your unworn items is great, but that's not all you can do. Check out Good magazine's How to Clean Out Your Closet Responsibly for more earth-friendly closet-cleaning tips.
- Honor the earth year-round with these eco-friendly office supply picks from the Office Stylist.
- Pizazz up your workspace all the bit more for less moolah with a super-easy DIY nailhead corkboard, courtesy of Bryn Alexandra.
- Like to set text but get stumped when finding a font? Check out this fun flowchart on choosing the right fonts for your project. I wonder how they chose the font for the chart...hmmmm.
- While the New Professional is learning to navigate office etiquette, don't leave your personality and sense of humor at home. Ultraprofessionalism can backfire and render you unhuman, as the Middle Finger Project points out (and I'd have to agree).
- And this weekend's kicker, the Wu-Tang Clean Nickname Generator. This needs no explanation. My nickname is "Irate Criminal." Share yours in the comments!
Irate Criminal signing off. Peace.